The Society has been fortunate enough to organise a special visit to the Bishop's House, located at 1, Lower Albert Road, Central.
The building was completed in 1848 when the new Anglican Diocese of Hong Kong was created. It now houses the archives of the Anglican Sheng Kung Hui Diocese.
Full details of the visit and other arrangements will be notified after the Easter holiday but members who are interested in this visit are requested to contact the undersigned as soon as possible and register their interest. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org